Friday 19 September 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 19 September

We are Celebrating the Small Things again today! How is everyone?

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

Please, please do visit my delightful co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

This week I am celebrating...


  • Visiting my brother and getting-bigger-all-the-time nieces!
  • End of a looong week of work
  • Into S2 now of Game of Thrones...
How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


11 comments:

  1. I so luv Game of Thrones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to see even a single episode of Game of Thrones. So of course, I'll get hooked in the first episode and feel like a dunce for putting it off for so long....

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only made it through S1. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to start the Game of Thrones this winter, since I've never seen it. Crazy. I know. Yay to family! And enjoy your non-work weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen Game of Thrones yet either. One of these days. It's nice you had time with your family. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading you're into season two of Game of Thrones I forgot all about your brother and nieces, though I'm glad you saw them. Back to GoT: OMG I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen all of Game of Thrones so far. Glad you got to enjoy some family time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo! Game of Thrones! And I'm waiting with escalating impatience for the final book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now at the END of S2 of Game of Thrones! I am getting through quick!

    Thanks for the comments everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)