Friday 7 November 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 7 November

We are Celebrating the Small Things on Friday 7th November.
Let's just stop for a HOW ARE WE IN NOVEMBER moment shall we?



This is my weekly celebration of the events of the week - big or small, all are welcome!
I am hosting this with my awesome co-hosts: 

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


So I am celebrating:

  • Work drinks with my colleagues, all very nice
  • Starting Nano - not sure I'll finish but nice to be drafting
  • Having a free weekend - what shall I do...


How about you?


Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


13 comments:

  1. Free weekend - sounds like you will be writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work drinks and a free weekend. Lucky you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your colleagues and Nano is fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done NaNo - enjoy yourself. Drinks are nice - I often think of little umbrellas. Free weekend? I'd go for a horse ride with the really cute neighbor. Oh you? Sky's the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your free weekend and good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The elusive free weekend! Aha! It's not a myth! It's real, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're doing NaNo, I doubt your weekend will be free for long. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay work drinks!! Hope your Monday is starting well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surprised you've time to post when you're up to your neck in NaNo! Hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should friend me on NaNo. I'm doing it through my other blog. My ID is lilicasplace. I didn't realize you were doing it too. I hope you found something cool to occupy this past weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)